Looking after those that are in need of our care. On the other side our local Knysna Sedgefield Hospice needs you to assist us to bridge the financial gap so that we are able to provide the much needed home nursing and pain management for those that are in this unfortunate situation.
Today you can assist in any of the following ways, we value your contribution and together we stand, proudly local caring for our community:
1. Join THE HOSPICE SWEEPSTAKES – DONOR CLUB @ R50/month or @ R600/year. Stand to win big money at our quarterly draws. This is also a great birthday or Christmas present. First prize this last draw was R9 285, 2nd prize R3 868.75 and 3rd prize R2 321.25. I like this option as we all win here! So if you a gambler at heart this is for you 🙂 It’s a simple process, give us a call 044 384 0593 or email us at email@example.com There is a form to fill in …just so that we have your details in case you win. Or download the form here. We are looking to sell 1,667 more tickets to meet our target.
2. Support our Hospice Charity Shop by donating or buying goods, and/or volunteering to work in the shop.
3. Support our Fundraising Events, which are very innovative, popular and great fun.
4. Remember us in your Will. We have a bequest program which we are respectfully promoting.
5. All donations will be very welcome, for which you will receive a Section 18a tax certificate.
Volunteers are the backbone of Knysna Sedgefield Hospice, and there are many various ways in which you can help by volunteering your services.
Contact Details: Mariana at 044 384 0593/1459 or email Mariana at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Be a part of this initiative and help us to keep serving our community.