Want to make the world a better place? We invite you to join hands with us at Knysna Sedgefield Hospice to pack Dignity Packs for our most vulnerable patients this Mandela Day.
We supply essential toiletries, food and other items to our patients and their families that are in dire need. We do this because palliative care is not just about pain and symptom management, but about dignity and quality of life.v
Help us gather and pack these Dignity Packs! Drop the items off at our offices throughout the month of July or bring them on the 18th of July and join us for a Packing Day (12-2pm at our offices). Alternatively, you can pack Dignity Packs together with your staff, students or community group and drop them off with us pre-packed.
You can also choose to DONATE R670 (via Card or EFT, ref MD+Your Name) to cover the cost of 2 Dignity Packs – we’ll be sure to distribute them on your behalf. All donations are tax deductible and eligible for BEE Points.
Mandela Day is a wonderful moment in the year to commemorate and celebrate the life and legacy of the great Nelson Mandela. It’s a time for us to stand alongside one another and “take action against poverty.” We hope you’ll get involved!
For the Dignity Pack list, see below and for details or to RSVP call 044 384 0593 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are some other ways you can get involved this Mandela Day:
- Join our Sweepstakes Club for R50 a month and Stand a chance to win R10 000 ! Sign up in multiples of R50 to increase your chances of winning, while you support our patient care programme.
- Share our Organisation Profile with your company. Perhaps they can help too!
- Like, share, comment and post on our Social Media Platforms Instagram and Facebook
Shop for Madiba:
- Spend 67 minutes clearing out your house to donate second hand items for our shops.
- Shop at our charity shops in July to support our Patient Care Programme