Mandela Day 2021 – every day is a good day to make a difference!
Every year, people across the globe celebrate and commemorate the life and legacy of the wonderful Nelson Mandela through acts of service and generosity. As Madiba charged us all, “It is in your hands to make of our world a better one for all.”
At Knysna Sedgefield Hospice we invite you and your friends, family and businesses to join us as we honour the legacy of Madiba – during Mandela Month and every other month, as giving has no limits.
You can make an impact and spread hope and dignity for the hundreds of beneficiaries we support. There are 3 simple ways to get involved:
- Join our Sweepstakes Club for R50 a month and Stand a chance to win R10 000 ! Sign up in multiples of R50 to increase your chances of winning, while you support our patient care programme.
- Share our Organisation Profile with your company. Perhaps they can help too! Here are some “pitch tips” to get you started.
- Like, share, comment and post on our Social Media Platforms Instagram and Facebook
- Gather and donate items for our Dignity Packs that we give to elderly patients and teens.
- Donate R670 to sponsor 2 Dignity Packs for those in need (use ref “your name + MD”).
Shop for Madiba:
- Spend 67 minutes clearing out your house to donate second hand items for our shops.
- Shop at our charity shops in July and add R67 to your purchase to support our Patient Care Programme
Contact us on (044) 384 0593 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more or to drop your donation off. Donations for our Dignity Drive and second hand items can be dropped off throughout the year at the shop or at our offices. All cash donations are eligible for tax and BEE benefits.
We’d love to have you involved !