Ways to Give
Your Donation to Knysna Sedgefield Hospice will make it possible for us to continue providing Palliative Home Based Care Services for free to our patients and their families ... read more
The Hospice Donor Club was started in 2003 and maintains an average membership of 200 donors. We are fully affiliated with the National Lotteries Board and in line with all their requirements to run a lottery ... read more
Let your will make a difference to people's lives... read more
The Hospice Charity Shop on the corner of Market and Long Street is the focal point of Hospice activity in the eyes of much of the community ... read more
Current Corporate Donors ... read more
It is possible to support Hospice through the MyVillage MyPlanet programme ... read more
Our wish list ... read more
Donor bill of Rights
To ensure that Knysna Sedgefield Hospice merits the respect and trust of the local community, and that donors and prospective donors can have full confidence in the organization, we declare that donors (local community, trusts, foundations and institutions with corporate social investment programmes) have these rights:
To be informed of Hospice’s mission, of the way the organization intends to use donated resources, and of its capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purposes.
- To be informed of the identity of those serving on Hospice’s governing board, and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgement in its stewardship responsibilities.
- To have access to Hospice’s most recent financial statements and other relevant information as requested.
- To be assured their gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
- To receive appropriate acknowledgement and recognition.
- To be assured that information about their donation is handled with respect and with confidentiality.
- To expect that all relationships with individuals representing Hospice will be professional in nature.
- To be assured that those seeking donations are volunteers or employees of Hospice.
- To feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers.
- To visit Hospice, announced or unannounced, and be shown the functioning of the Integrated Community - based Home Care programme.
Adapted with acknowledgement and thanks to:
- American Association of Fundraising Counsel (AAFRC)
- Association for Healthcare Philanthropy (AHP)
- Council for Advancement and Support of Education (CASE)
- Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP)
Like Us On Facebook
Make a Donation
Your Donation to Knysna Sedgefield Hospice will make it possible for us to continue providing Palliative Home Based Care Services for free to our patients and their families.
Click here to donate.